Rhode Island Coalition Against Gun Violence
RICAGV was founded in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting in 2012 by a group of concerned parents.
The all-volunteer board had done an admirable job of managing their advocacy efforts; their grassroots organizing created a coalition of over 100 partner organizations that represent over 120,000 Rhode Islanders.
In the summer of 2017 I came on board to redesign their website with two goals to accomplish:
- Increase their supporter base in R.I.
- Make management faster and more efficient for the organization
The initial website project was very helpful in reaching these goals, with a dynamic site that is user-friendly and packed with information that helps to advance RICAGV’s legislative agenda.
We have worked closely since the site’s launch to publish useful and trustworthy sources that has helped the organization to become a trusted resource for citizens, lawmakers, and supporters.
Operating in the political arena requires intelligent long and short term strategies, as well as rapid response to events as they unfold throughout the legislative session as well as in the off-season. With their digital channels aligned, the organization continues to grow by engaging supporters online and in communities across the state.
I specialize in helping clients harness the power of the internet to build, expand, and protect their brands:
- Creating beautiful, highly functional websites that prompt engagement and conversion
- Communicating efficiently with customers, clients and fans
- Building segmented email lists and custom social media audiences
- Tracking and understanding the true results of marketing efforts
I’d love to chat with you about your business and the best ways to reach your goals in an affordable and timely fashion. Give me a call at 401-203-5023 or use this form to send me an email.