Retired physician Ed Iannuccilli is the blogger behind Ed Writes, where he tells stories of his upbringing in the 1940s and 50s Providence, RI. He has also authored two books:
- “Whatever Happened to Sunday Dinner? … And Other Stories”
- “Growing Up Italian”
Back in 2014 Ed and I met to discuss his WordPress blog that he had been maintaining. Wanting to be able to focus on his writing (in addition to blogging, he was working on a third book), not continally having to worry about updates, security and functionality.
The result is a site that looks great and has integrations needed to automate important tasks:
- Maintain and expand his email list
- Simplifying content distribution
- Tracking to monitor website visitors and email engagement
As Ed is featured in news articles, video and at local events, we promote these through his Facebook page, as well as his blog and to his robust email contact list. Ed’s latest book is due out soon and we will be sure to use this custom distribution network, including Amazon and GoodReads, to generate buzz prior to and at launch, and also during the holiday season to promote sales.
Professional, Friendly and Flexible
For over ten years, I've specialized in helping clients harness the power of the internet to build, expand, and protect their brands:
- Creating beautiful, highly functional websites
- Communicating efficiently with their customers, clients and fans
- Building segmented email lists and custom social media audiences
- Tracking and understanding the true results of all marketing efforts
I'd love to chat with you about your business and goals. Please feel free to give me a call at (401) 203-5023 or send an email via the form on this page and I will get back to you right away. I look forward to talking with you soon 🙂
Why not contact me now?